Brodsky Construction Ltd. began as a "Cat train" operation, hauling freight across frozen lakes in Manitoba in the 1940's. This evolved and grew into a successful earth moving business that worked throughout Manitoba and Saskatchewan with a focus on northern work. The business moved from Winnipeg to Saskatoon in 1965 and continued to operate until 1996, when the family decided to retire from the earth moving industry.
Almost 20 years later, the third generation entered back into the business with involvement from the previous generation of ownership. Today we are proud to carry on the business with the same principles and values that we have had from the very beginning; honesty, integrity and a commitment to providing the best value to our clients and our workforce.